Monday, July 4, 2016

My Besties UK Challenge: July and DT Call

Welcome to My Besties UK Challenge.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the My Besties UK Challenge Team
please email bestiesukchallenge@gmail.com
In the email state the following
Name
Blog Address
Why you would like to become a team member
Also join in this challenge, as the DT call will run for the month.

We are looking for 3 or 5 crafty people who love My Besties images and will share them
on facebook, on your blogs, and other social media sites,
You do not need previous DT experience.
We will provide you with images for your projects,
links to your blog from our blog, and a fun environment to work in.

Now onto our challenge this month which is
Anything Goes or Summertime
If you use our theme this month you will receive an extra entry
our winners will recieve the following
1st prize 4 images of choice
2 prize 2 images of choice
3rd prize 1 image of choice
and the Same but Different winner receives the image we use this month on the 15th
your choice of images will be from these


You must use a
My Bestie image  by Sherri Ann Baldy 
in your project.

Here are the wonderful projects from our Design Team

Barb




Cathy





Christine




Cindy




Clair




Desire



Ilonka



Thank you for all your support and we look forward to visiting  your blogs.
The My Besties UK Design Team

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I just love this sassy little bit lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations by my teamies.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties UK Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete