Sunday, October 12, 2014

Maureen - Our Visitor from the Besties International team

Good Morning and Welcome to Besties Uk .... today our special visitor is Maureen front he Besties International design team.. we are very happy to have her visit us today with her lovely creation... please giver her a very warm welcome ....



Hi my name is Maureen,

I live in the mid-west in the USA. I am retired and have been making cards for about seven years now & really enjoy it. 


I have always crafted in some manner, but paper crafting ranks right up there at the top! I so enjoy being on My Besties Design Team & getting to know all you lovely girls. 

I hope you enjoy my card today and I am honored to be a guest designer this week.
Hugs, Maureen



Ps you can see more of my creations here www.maureensmagic.blogspot.com



9 comments:

  1. Welcome Maureen to Besties UK - hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen, welcome to My Besties UK, your card is absolutely stunning, hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen...Good to get to know you and see your beautiful works as you beautifully showcase My Besties. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen, welcome to My Besties UK love your card - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen,
    Just visited your blog ~ love your work and just gobsmacked with your card you made for "Bling It Up" Wow Wow Wow Sensational.
    Cheers
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen! wow your work is just gorgeous! love your details and colouring. Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esta hermosa tu tarjeta y es un trabajo maravilloso lleno de detalles, felicitaciones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the filigree around the image your attention to detail is exceptional......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love your way of card making.The colors and design are beautiful.

    Gr.Mia

    ReplyDelete