Monday, July 15, 2013

MY BESTIES UK CHALLENGE - PINK BROWN AND TURQUOISE

Good morning Bestie fans

We have a new challenge launching today at MY BESTIES UK and this time it is a colour challenge using the colours PINK, BROWN and TURQUOISE

Here are the DT projects for this challenge to bring you some inspiration.

Kerrie
Bestie Image 878



Tina
Digi image 670



Sharon
Digi IMG 564



We now look forward to seeing what you create,  just make sure you use a BESTIE on your project, use the challenge theme then  link up below. 

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the besties images this is image banana pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much girls for winning the 2nd prize of 2 digis.Now I'm going to the Bestieshop to choose two digs.I'm so happy with my prize.

    xoxo Ju@nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing everyone entering good luck....
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added my card for the new cool challenge!

    Gr Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally sorted my entry out! woowoo! Fingers crossed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab samples from the dt team and all entries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work from the DT,you lucky ladies ,designing for Besties it must be, like being in 7th heaven with all these adorable little besties
    Crafty Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just added my entry, hope I'm in time ! x

    ReplyDelete